Getting An Electrician In London For Both Basic And Complex Work
If you’re looking for an electrician in London, we’ve got the answer. From simple issues such as changing a light bulb to more complex tasks that include rewiring, we’ve got an experienced tradesperson who can get the job done. We’ll send a handyman for those jobs that require a basic knowledge and understanding, and a certified electrician for more intricate work. We won’t be put off by the scale of the problem – big or small, we can do it all.
An Electrical Services Company That Can Do It All
Our electrical services team includes both certified electricians and handymen with the knowledge and training needed for performing those simpler tasks. Fiddling about with your property’s electrics can be dangerous, or even fatal if you don’t know exactly what you’re doing. Keep yourself and your family safe by hiring an expert. More info at 020 3404 3444.
Handyman Electrician – Performs The More Basic Types Of Electrical Work
- Replacing light switches
- Changing light bulbs – every kind of light bulb
- Replacing sockets
- Fitting chandeliers, lights and ceiling fans
- Replacing extractor fans
Certified Electrician – Lighting, Wiring, Fault Finding And Electrical Repairs Service
- Lighting design, installation and repair – down lights and spot lights, LED lights, external and garden lighting, as well as security lighting
- Partial or complete rewiring – including circuit board and electric cooker installation
- Replacing of fuse boxes and consumer units
- Electrical fault finding – dealing with tripped fuses, blown bulbs, faulty connections, insulation and installation breakdowns, and short or open circuits
- Smoke and fire alarms and emergency lighting
- City and Guild certified
Things You Might Want To Know About Our Electrical Services
Prepare to enjoy the following benefits when you invite us into your home:
- During a domestic electrical emergency, the electricians can respond very quickly
- Size doesn’t matter – no job is too big or too small
- You’ll get everything done properly
- We offer a hassle-free service
- All our work is guaranteed
- You are in complete control of your spending
- Registered, reliable and qualified electricians
- Fantastic’s certified electricians carry out their work to the latest British Standards
Working with electricity can be very dangerous. Certain jobs require expert knowledge. All Fantastic’s current electricians are registered and certified by City and Guilds, the biggest name in vocational training in the UK today.
For more information regarding our electrical services, here’s the answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do you work out your charges?
A: We offer both price per hour and price per job, always giving you the lowest rate. Give us a call to get a clear estimate today!
Q: What does the price include?
A: The price is only for labour. Materials, congestion charges and parking costs are added to the price. For big jobs we offer an on-site viewing before we quote but for for small jobs we charge per hour, an give an estimate depending on how long we think the job will take.
Q: How can I pay?
A: By cash or with a card over the phone.
Q: Do I need to arrange for parking?
A: Parking arrangements will be your responsibility.
Q: Do you work in my area?
A: We cover all of London and Greater London
|Certified Electrician||Monday – Saturday|
|Appointments||8 am – 5 pm|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£36|
|Half Day (4 hours)||—|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£396|
*Minimum per appointment is 1 hour, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis.
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online