Tree Surgeons Trimming Your Trees Across London And The UK!
When you’re in need of the skilled experience necessary for trimming hedges and caring for trees in the capital, the tree surgeons in London are the ones to call. A poorly trimmed hedge or overhanging tree is one of the most common causes of contention between neighbours, while a neat and tidy arboreal patch draws just the right kind of attention! Call on us at 020 3404 3444 for tree surgery and you’ll get a friendly, professional service that isn’t hourly based – we stay until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
Tree Surgery – How Do We Do It?
When you hire us for tree surgery in London, or anywhere else in the UK, we follow a carefully planned strategy for dealing with your leafy problems:
- We send out a team of two specialist tree surgeons to view the site
- After your viewing the tree surgery experts will consult you to discuss the details, and to confirm the price that you’ve already been quoted over the phone
- Only then, after inspecting the job on-site, will we proceed with the work
- You’ll then start benefiting from a service that isn’t hourly based – we cost based on the height of the tree, size of the crown, and the effect that you’re looking for
Why Choose Us For Tree Care Services In The UK?
- A team of fully qualified tree surgeons who have years of experience behind them
- High-grade safety equipment
- A service that’s suitable for trees up to 65 feet (20 metres) in height
- A shredder that will reduce the amount of waste that’s produced
- Specialist tree surgery support available seven days a week, even in poor weather!
- Tree surgeons who know how to prune, shape, reduce height, and completely remove trees
- FREE ongoing maintenance tips depending on your specific garden layout and vegetation
- Trained, experienced and certified staff
- A reliable and fully insured tree surgery service
- We have comprehensive safety training in the use of all needed equipment, like chainsaws, shredders, climbing ropes and ladders
- Crown reduction – to reduce the volume of the tree’s foliage
- Crown thinning – to reduce the rate at which the tree will grow back
- Pruning – caring for the health of your tree
- Dismantling – the process of taking down large trees piece by piece
- Dealing with dangerous trees – damaged by weather or building work, for example
- Deadwood removal – for fallen trees, branches and other limbs
- Stump grinding – for removing awkward stumps
- Shredding – using a wood shredder to reduce the amount of waste that’s produced
- We’ll need access to your garden, if that’s where your tree is located. We’d prefer a side gate to avoid carrying our equipment through your home!
- You’ll be asked to be present when the team arrives so you can confirm the details and your vision of what you want to achieve.
- If you can’t be present, we’ll need detailed instructions to forward to the tree surgeons on-site
- Finally, make sure that you’ve got permission for us to address the tree! Some trees will be protected by your local council.
|Service||Below 18 feet||Above 18 feet|
|Reduce height||from £179||from £225|
|Remove Tree||from £179||from £275|
|Pruning||from £179||from £225|
|Crown Shaping||from £135||from £179|
|Stump grinding||from £55||from £69|
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online