We continue to operate
We hope that in these tough times you and your family are doing well. In light of recent events, we’ve outlined what measures we’ve implemented in order to continue to operate safely and provide our customers with cleaning and home maintenance services.
In their latest publication, The British Government has stated that that tradespeople who carry out work and maintenance in people’s homes, as well as domestic cleaners, are allowed to keep working, provided that they have no symptoms.
Thus, we continue to operate as usual by following extra measures to safely provide our services. Below we’ve highlighted key points covering how we do that. We’ve also explained what measures we’re adopting to keep all franchise partners, employees, professionals and customers safe, as well as the actions we’re taking to help the UK population and the key workers who fight the pandemic.
We protect our customers
Our customers' well-being has always been of utmost priority for us. To help them go through this as safely as possible, we are following government and specialists' advice to put protection first when delivering all kinds of services.
- We feel responsible: We're checking on our technicians daily to make sure they don't have flu-like symptoms and haven't been to high-risk areas. If any of this happens, we send a substitute professional to perform the service.
- We set restrictions: All Fantastic Services professionals who will remain active haven't travelled outside of the UK within the past two months.
- We suspended cash payments: We don't want to exchange cash as it increases the risk of contamination. Only online payments are available.
- We perform daily body temperature checks: Every morning, before starting their workday, all pros who deliver services to you are required to check their body temperature.
- We don’t do handshakes anymore: We’ve instructed all professionals to keep a minimum distance of one meter with all people they come in contact with and refuse handshakes, in an effort to protect our customers. If you want to greet us, smile, and we'll smile back!
- We're ensuring proper ventilation in the properties: All professionals are keeping the windows open during the service, if possible.
- We offer Antiviral Sanitisation Services: In addition to all our cleaning services, in the last week delivered more than 100 hours of Antiviral Sanitisation Service.
- We help the key workers: Understanding the impact that stress is having on their lives, we've decided to help a wide range of key workers such as medical staff, police officers, and firefighters. So far, we’ve supported more than 400 of them. Our dedicated technicians performed 1500+ jobs on preferential rates and delivered over 360 hours of free cleaning. In addition, we gave free Fantastic Club membership to more than 400 key workers.
We keep our staff safe
Apart from following all official guidance, we regularly update our franchisees and all professionals on health and safety measures.
Every Fantastic Services representative:
- Carries and frequently uses alcohol-based hand rub;
- Regularly sanitises their mobile devices, keys and all other frequently-used items;
- Wears protective gear (gloves, masks and additional equipment, if necessary);
- Washes and disinfects working shoes and clothes daily;
- Uses overshoes inside all properties;
- Seals and securely disposes of all used cleaning materials;
- Disinfects all tools and equipment that they've used for the job.
- We’re asking every customer to confirm that there haven’t been any positive cases of COVID-19 in the property and the property is not under official quarantine;
- We have cancelled or postponed all employee and franchise events;
- All 500+ support staff and customer service employees are working from home;
- We strictly follow the instructions provided by the NHS and the British Government.
- Prevention Tips Against Coronavirus
- How (And How Often) to Clean High-Touch Points in Your Home
- Is a Gardener Allowed to Visit Your House During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Are you a frontline worker? We will clean your home for free!
- Are Tradesmen Allowed to Visit Your Home During the Coronavirus Lockdown?
- Is a Cleaner Allowed to Visit Your House During the Lockdown?
- Can You Move House During the Lockdown?
- The Flow of Londoners During the Pandemic