We remain fully operational.
Fantastic Services professionals will remain fully operational. We’re keeping a close eye on the latest updates issued by the UK Government, and we’re adjusting our service delivery as needed to keep you and your family safe.
Cleaners, removalists and tradespeople are key workers, so we remain on the front line, doing our best work, permitted to enter the premises of your homes or business to provide services while wearing protective gear.
You can easily book the services you need online, leave comments with precise instructions in your Fantastic Account, and pay securely online with a card. When a professional visits your place, simply provide them with access to the area where the work will take place and they will take care of the rest.
Keeping you safe.
Your wellbeing is of the utmost importance for us. That’s why we have taken all necessary measures in order to deliver services in the safest way possible.All Fantastic Services professionals...
- Maintain social distancing (keep at least 2 meters distance);
- Carry and frequently use alcohol-based hand rub;
- Regularly sanitise their mobile devices, keys and all other frequently-used items;
- Wear protective gear (gloves, masks and additional equipment, if necessary);
- Wash and disinfect working shoes and clothes daily;
- Use overshoes when they enter customer properties;
- Seal and securely dispose of all used cleaning materials;
- Disinfect all tools and equipment that they've used for the job;
- Follow contactless services protocol to protect both you and Fantastic Services professionals;
- We offer Antiviral Sanitisation Services: In addition to all our cleaning services, in the last week delivered more than 100 hours of Antiviral Sanitisation Service.
- We help the key workers: Understanding the impact that stress is having on their lives, we've decided to help a wide range of key workers such as medical staff, police officers, and firefighters. So far, we’ve supported more than 400 of them. Our dedicated technicians performed 1500+ jobs on preferential rates and delivered over 360 hours of free cleaning. In addition, we gave free Fantastic Club membership to more than 400 key workers.
We keep our staff safe
Apart from following all official guidance, we regularly update our franchisees and all professionals on health and safety measures.
Every Fantastic Services representative:
- Carries and frequently uses alcohol-based hand rub;
- Regularly sanitises their mobile devices, keys and all other frequently-used items;
- Wears protective gear (gloves, masks and additional equipment, if necessary);
- Washes and disinfects working shoes and clothes daily;
- Uses overshoes inside all properties;
- Seals and securely disposes of all used cleaning materials;
- Disinfects all tools and equipment that they've used for the job.
- We’re asking every customer to confirm that there haven’t been any positive cases of COVID-19 in the property and the property is not under official quarantine;
- We have cancelled or postponed all employee and franchise events;
- All 500+ support staff and customer service employees are working from home;
- We strictly follow the instructions provided by the NHS and the British Government.
- Prevention Tips Against Coronavirus
- How (And How Often) to Clean High-Touch Points in Your Home
- Is a Gardener Allowed to Visit Your House During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Are you a frontline worker? We will clean your home for free!
- Are Tradesmen Allowed to Visit Your Home During the Coronavirus Lockdown?
- Is a Cleaner Allowed to Visit Your House During the Lockdown?
- Can You Move House During the Lockdown?
- The Flow of Londoners During the Pandemic
UPDATE: We remain open for business during the national lockdown.