Superior Upholstery Cleaning from London Specialists
Let our upholstery cleaning services in London take care of sprucing up your soft furnishings. Offering competitive rates, the qualified and experienced cleaners will transform your upholstery using our winning combination of highly effective products and top of the range equipment. Each job is assessed according to your individual requirements, so why not get in touch with us (Phone – 020 3404 3444) today and have a chat about what we can do for you?
Sofa Cleaning in London – The Methods We Use
London sofa cleaning experts are trained to use a range of methods to suit all types of material, and ensure that all dirt and stains will be removed to your satisfaction. We pay particular attention to detail to all of your furnishings, including armchairs, headboards, a variety of sofas and cushions, no matter what type of material, from leathers to delicate fabrics. We perform expert:
- Hot water extraction and dry upholstery cleaning
- Leather and fabric upholstery cleaning
- Transformations on a variety of fabrics, from leathers to delicate materials
Using Us for Upholstered Furniture Cleaning…
Each piece of your furniture will be carefully inspected by the professional sofa cleaners, who’ll then use the appropriate technique and product that’s most suitable for the type of sofa fabric you have.
Washing your sofa covers is not enough to ensure a thorough cleansing. When you book your professional upholstery steam cleaning service with us, you can rest assured that we’ll use the most efficient method to rid your soft furnishings of dust mites, pet hairs, bacteria and germs.
- The technicians will pre-treat all stains and dirt patches in high traffic areas using powerful detergents and stain removers
- The high-tech extraction machines we use inject hot water and the appropriate detergent into your upholstery to completely remove every speck of dirt and bacteria
- Our upholstery dry cleaning method is specially designed for carpet and furniture cleaning, and is highly effective for items that are very delicate or not water-resistant
- An enzyme powder and spray are applied – this draws out any grime and dirt, leaving your upholstery refreshed and protected
Suede Sofa Cleaning
Dry cleaning is the most favoured method for revitalising materials like suede, velvet and other delicate fabrics which cannot be treated with water.
Step 1: the technicians will pre-treat any marks or dirty patches with the relevant stain removers, chosen according to the type of stain
Step 2: a powerful and effective liquid solvent is applied by a pressurised machine to guarantee that the solvent will penetrate deeply into the material
Step 3: finally, the machine extracts the solvent together with all the dirt that was ingrained into your upholstery
* This process is gentle enough not to harm the fibre construction but is powerful enough to provide excellent results.
Dry Foam Cleaning of Sofa and Upholstery
Step 1: your upholstery will be carefully brushed and vacuumed thoroughly, and have a pre-conditioning spray applied to loosen any dirt
Step 2: special foam is carefully applied, taking care not to over-wet the material. The machine we use produces the special consistency needed
Step 3: the foam hardens in approximately ten minutes, after which the crystallized foam is extracted with a powerful vacuum
* It takes approximately one hour for your upholstery to be completely dry and ready to use after the service.
Step 1: The technicians will make a thorough inspection of your upholstery in order to determine the most suitable application – a non-visible test patch is made on the leather to see exactly how well the dirt is coming off
Step 2: to ensure all dirt is efficiently absorbed, a foam leather cleaner is applied for just a few minutes before being hand-brushed and wiped with white cotton
Step 3: a layer of leather rejuvenator is worked into the surface of the leather in order to seal it and work as a protective layer
Step 4: we recommend waiting between one and two hours until the rejuvenator dries
* We have leather stain removers for ink and other stubborn stains.
We always offer the right method for the upholstery cleaning you need, so whether you have suede, leather or other delicate fabrics, you can trust us to get the best results. The technicians are highly trained by the leading experts in the industry – Prochem – so they have the know-how needed to handle any kind of fabric and remove any kind of stain.
- We offer a professional and flexible service based on your personal requirements
- The upholstery dry cleaning, steam cleaning and leather sofa cleaning experts use specialist products you can’t find over the counter
- Our services will enhance colouring and prolong the life cycle of your furniture
Call us to get a free personalised quote on your upholstery treatment! You can also speak to one of the friendly advisers via our live chat facility and contact form. All of our support systems are fully staffed 24/7!
|Upholstery type||Hot Water Extraction||Dry Cleaning|
*T&C and Minimum call out charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online