No Contract Required! One-Off Cleaning Services In London
The perfect service when you want professional cleaners, but don’t want contracts or regular commitments. Our one-off cleaning services in London are designed with you in mind. We have teams right across the city, so wherever you are we can get to you promptly. By the way – You can call us here 020 3404 3444! Choose how long you want your cleaners for, say where you want them to work, and relax, secure in the knowledge that the job’s already as good as done.
What You Can Expect When You Book Our Spring Cleaning Services In London
The strength of our one-off cleaning services in London lies in their flexibility:
- You pay a straightforward hourly rate for your cleaners and decide how many hours you want them for
- You can ask us to work right the way through your property, or to focus our attention on specific parts of it
- We work to checklists agreed with you before we start work
- The office team will be happy to discuss your specific needs and advise on the number of cleaners and time required to get the results you’re looking for
- You’ll be booking a professional service delivered by an established and respected cleaning company
- Click here for end of tenancy cleaning service
More Information About Our Deep Cleaning Services In London
Tailor your London deep cleaning services to your specific needs
- A simple, no-hassle service
- Flexible booking slots – we’re sometimes even able to offer same-day cleaning
- A fixed, clearly stated price for your work, with no surcharge for weekend or Bank Holiday appointments
- A customer support team available 24/7, online or over the phone
- A focus on your cleaning priorities – just tell us what they are
- Professional cleaners who deliver professional results
- Interested in using us on a regular basis? Why not book a one-off service as a trial and see what we can do!
- Are all fully vetted and provide a fully insured service
- Are reference checked before starting work and extensively trained
- Are checked by quality control teams on a regular basis and evaluated according to their results
The cleaning teams follow a comprehensive one-off spring cleaning checklist which can include a deep clean of any or all of the following:
- Living and Dining Room
- Hallway and Staircase
You can download our full checklist here. Of course we can add tasks to the list at your request.
To get your quote you can either:
- Call us 24/7 on 020 3404 3444
- Use our online chat feature
- Fill in our online form
The customer support team will:
- Ask you when you’d like your one-off cleaning service
- Have a few questions about the current condition, size and layout of your property. When there are areas that need particular attention, just say!
- Ask you whether you want a cleaning package where we supply all of the equipment and detergents, or whether you’d prefer us to use your own
Q. What is a “one off service”?
A. It’s a domestic cleaning service and is charged by the hour - operative’s will clean as much as possible in the time booked. That’s why it’s best if you prioritise the rooms or areas you would like us to focus on, so that you best utilize the time the team spends cleaning. Note that this service differs from our Regular Domestic Cleaning, which can be done on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
Q. How much is it going to cost?
A. It depends on the number of operatives you want us to send and the amount of hours, as well as on our availability for the date you prefer.
Q. What does it include?
A. The cleaners follow a list of priorities, which we set when we arrange your booking. As you’re the one ordering it, the service can include any area or surface you request, as long as it’s doable.
Q. What type of cleaning detergents and equipment do you use?
A. We use various professional-grade detergents, which we’ve been using for years and know provide the best results. Still, as some types of surfaces require special care (e.g. marble) it’s best to let us know so that we can come prepared. We can use detergents which you provide for us. As to equipment, we normally come equipped with a hoover, mop, bucket and cleaning rags.
Q. Can you clean mould and mildew?
A. Unfortunately due to their very peculiar nature mould and mildew are extremely difficult to battle, and in most cases re-plastering is needed. As this does depend on the amount which they have spread and the surface they’ve formed on we might be able to clean it up to a certain level, but we cannot provide any guarantees. Please do inform us if there are affected areas in your property or if they are your main reason for booking a one off cleaning service.
Q. Do you move furniture around and clean beneath it?
A. We do move light furniture around in order to gain access to the areas that need cleaning. However we normally don’t move any heavy items, such as double beds and larger sofas. In such cases the cleaners will clean all the visible parts around the furniture.
Q. Can you clean ceilings?
A. As part of our service we can clean and remove cobwebs, but we don’t have any special cleaning service for ceilings as they require a different type of equipment.
Q. Can you clean walls?
A. Yes, we do offer wall spot cleaning using sugar soap if requested. However, as the efficiency of this service depends on the condition and surface of the wall the team will first assess the situation and proceed only if we are sure it’s the right thing to do. Note that in order to have this added to your service we’ll need to be sending a minimum of 2 cleaners for 3 hours of cleaning.
Give your home a thorough clean with a special hourly rate:£13
Book One-Off Cleaning with a special hourly rate of only £13 for appointments on Mon, Tue or Wed.*
you save £1
|Price per hour||£14|
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. Detergents and equipment are not included. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online