Treat The Heart Of Your Home - Kitchen Deep Cleaning In London
Use our service for kitchen deep cleaning in London to prepare your kitchen before a party or other important occasion, or to restore it after the event. Alternatively, book this service as part of your annual spring cleaning, or even to show off the painting and redecorating you’ve just done. Whatever your reason for wanting your kitchen to be as clean as it can be we’re the perfect people to take on the job for you. Read on to find out why!
Kitchen Cleaning That Goes More Than Surface Deep
Your deep kitchen cleaning consists of a lot more than just wiping down surfaces and doors. We really do clean everything from top to bottom:
- White goods: we clean your fridge, freezer, oven, washing machine, microwave and any other appliances inside and out
- We clean cabinets, cupboards and drawers inside and out. We’ll chase down every stray grain of rice or sugar!
- We clean sinks, taps, and all work surfaces, we’ll remove limescale and finish off surfaces with a final wipe to ensure there are no smears left behind
- We wipe down doors, frames and light switches, dust the top of wall cupboards and remove every spider web in the room
- We clean the inside of windows, and their frames and sills too
- We hover or mop the floor according to its surface, and leave your kitchen looking and smelling fresh.
Alternatively, book this service as part of your annual spring cleaning, or even to show off the painting and redecorating you’ve just done. Whatever your reason for wanting your kitchen to be as clean as it can be we’re the perfect people to take on the job for you. Read on to find out why!
What You Get When You Book A Kitchen Deep Clean With Us
There are lots of benefits to booking us for your kitchen deep clean. We offer:
- A simple booking process and a customer support centre that’s available to you 24/7 – just call or drop us a line any time
- Trained, certified, fully insured, professional cleaners who deliver your work to the highest standards
- All detergents provided – we use environmentally-friendly green cleaners, which are professional in grade and not available over the counter
- Cleaning of your kitchen from top to bottom, with every appliance and surface included
- Oven cleaning is completed using the dip tank method, which is quick, efficient and totally safe
- Free assessment and advice regarding your oven’s energy efficiency
- Your kitchen appliances will be ready to use immediately after we finish cleaning!
- You’ll be left with a hygienic food preparation area and a clean, safe food storage area
- You’ll have a kitchen you enjoy more – food stored in a cleaned fridge and cooked in a clean oven will even taste better!
- You’ll find our prices to be some of the most competitive in the London area, and there’s no surcharge for Bank Holiday or weekend work
It’s easy for us to say, “trust us because we’re good,” but we’re sure you’d like something more concrete. Here’s a few solid and real reasons to make us your kitchen cleaning company of choice:
- We’re fussy about the staff – all of the experts are subject to CRB checks, reference checks, ID checks and personal interview before starting work
- We provide initial and ongoing training, pair newer employees with experienced staff, and have our own quality control monitoring system too
- Our training and monitoring systems result in a professional attitude and a high level of skill in the technicians – we do things well and we do them fast
- Our services are reliable – we’ll even provide replacement cover in the case of sickness, and we operate under comprehensive insurance
- We use eco-friendly, non-toxic detergents, which are better for the environment and healthier in your food preparation areas too
We don’t just clean kitchens! Combine your kitchen deep cleaning with one of our other services and you may even be offered a discount against the cost of one or other of your services. Consider:
- BBQ Cleaning: a professional deep clean of barbecues and grills that will leave them spotless and working at maximum efficiency
- Oven Cleaning: included in your deep cleaning service anyway, but can also be booked as a stand-alone option or in combination with other work
- Fridge Cleaning: again this is included in deep kitchen cleaning, but follow the link to find out more about how we do it or to book this as a single service
- Commercial Kitchen Cleaning: visit this page to find out more about how we work with commercial clients.
There are a few things we need from you to give you the best possible results during your kitchen cleaning. Our needs are simple however, and nothing that we expect to come as a surprise.
- We need access to your property – if you won’t be there we’ll be happy to collect a key, or you can drop one off to us
- We also need hot and cold running water and an electricity supply
- That’s it! Everything else we bring along with us
|Oven Surroundings||£14 per hour|
|Standard||£12.50 per hour|
*T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area dimensions and the time of the appointment. All prices and deals are valid for areas within M25.
Schedule an appointment and book online instantly in less than 30 seconds. »Book Online