Dog Grooming Parlour Manager
Balham SW, London (Close to Underground and mainline stations)
Fantastic Services is a company established in London back in 2009. The company now works with more than 200 successful franchisees/trades providing more than 25 professional home services. At Fantastic Services we strive to make life simple via our 360 degrees happiness philosophy, providing the best experience possible for our customers.
The job in a nutshell:
- Management Responsibility for the daily operations in the store. This will include:
- Establishing a working rota for employees, assigning responsibilities to the team and managing their work.
- The experience and ability to evaluate and document staff performance, and provide interpersonal and pastoral support to the team.
- The knowledge and ability to train and update staff in operational procedures.
- The ideal candidate will not only have experience in all of the above and should be comfortable leading by example, communicating with our clients and pet owners face to face by phone and electronically in a timely and professional manner.
- It is an essential that you keep up to date information to owners on their pets wellbeing and offer a reassuring presence to nervous pets in our care.
The essential requirements:
- Good general knowledge of animal care, practices and products
- Confidence and great communication skills;
- The interpersonal skills to instantly build a rapport with a wide variety of people;
- Proven 2 years service experience.
- The ability to create and sustain long term relationships with our customers;
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Very organised with proven ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Dog grooming experience will be considered a plus.
- We would expect all applicants to have completed a course of Secondary education
- If you are a graduate or have studied at Degree level this is an advantage.
- For any role that is client and customer facing a recognised Health and Safety/COSHH regulations.
- Secondary education
- Degree level (not essential)
- Health and Safety/COSHH/Risk Assessment knowledge.
What we offer in return
A role that is busy, rewarding and fulfilling professionally. The chance to be part of an expanding global business that is well on the way to becoming a household name in London.
The opportunity to contribute to the future of Fantastic Services in London and globally.
Business related travel to our base in beautiful Varna in Bulgaria, and to our businesses in Australia and potentially the United States.
We have an active in-house management Academy as well as a rolling program of training events both inside and outside of the business.
Opportunities for high performing candidates to be sponsored by the business for Masters level Business School is already in place and will be enhanced into 2018.
Apply today and we could arrange a call or meeting to answer all your questions.