Our Wallpapering Services Make Decorating Child's Play!
Are you struggling to get those edges straight? Are your wallpapering efforts coming undone? Want to hang wallpaper without creases and bubbles? Our wallpapering services are the answer, and we’re waiting for your call!We’ll come and see what you need done and then give you an honest, transparent quote in under 48 hours. You’ll be amazed at the professional results we achieve. Far superior to going it alone.
What Will Your London Wallpaper Hanging Services Include In The Price?
We offer a complete solution to this often difficult part of any decorating project. Our wallpaper hanging services will soon polish off the job from beginning to end. Here’s what we include in your price:
- We’ll start from the beginning with a careful estimate of the number of rolls required to wallpaper your room, taking into account the height of the walls and the distance around the room
- Preparation is a key element when hanging wallpaper, so we’ll completely remove paper that’s already in place and any imperfections in the wall surface
- Then we’ll line the walls with lining paper, giving us a smooth surface to work with
- Then comes the hanging part. We’ll do the walls and pay close attention to detail, including behind any radiators, in the corners, around frames and switches
The Wallpaper Hangers In London Won't Leave You Hanging!
There are many benefits offered by the wallpaper hangers in London, including:
- Professional and reliable, and to top it all off clean and tidy too!
- We’re a fully insured company and carry out your work to the highest possible standard
- More than 15 years experience in the trade
- We’ll treat your property and you with the respect and care you deserve
- All the wallpaper hanging specialists are highly trained and love what they do
- Communication is key to a successful relationship so we’ll always be at your side, keen to exceed your expectations
Only a true professional can achieve results to die for, and the tradesmen do it with ease:
- The experience we have means we can accurately quote for your job and then work within your agreed budget
- We can adjust our work to your personal needs
- We’re happy to share wall decorating ideas with you!
- Before we start work we’ll pay you a visit to see for ourselves what you want done
We know you’re probably full of questions, so here are the answers to those we get asked most often:
Q: How do you work out your charges?
A: Every job is different. Once we’ve paid you a visit we’ll be able to provide you with an accurate quote for the whole service and a breakdown of the costs.
Q: How long will I have to wait for my quote once the viewings been done?
A: We aim to get back to you between 2 to 5 days.
Q: Who arranges parking on site?
A: It’ll be your responsibility to arrange or cover parking
Q: What’s your coverage in London?
A: All areas within London and Greater London.