Tilers In London Work With Precision And Style
Tiled surfaces add a certain sophistication to any home or business premises, and with the added bonus of being hard wearing and easy to keep clean, who wouldn’t consider them worth the investment? Fantastic tilers in London can lay any kind of tile, and offer a comprehensive service which can include resealing and re-grouting. You’ll be given a complete price for our service after an initial viewing.
A London Tiling Company Perfect For Any Situation
When we’re your London tiling company you’ll get the expertise you need with all aspects of tiling, whether the job is a small domestic one, or repairs are required for a larger commercial area. Most of our tiling projects include at least one or more of the following:
- Demolition– we can take up and dispose of your old tiles
- Preparation of surfaces for tiling – this can include plastering and boarding, but most important of all is levelling the floor
- Tiling – we work with a wide variety of tiles, delivering precision fitting on all surfaces
- Sealing– once the tiles are laid we can seal them to ensure they last the longest possible time and are easy to maintain
- Grouting – we don’t forget the lines in between, with our grouting or re-grouting part of the service
What The London Tilers Will Do For You
We offer a range of services revolving around tiling, but the real bonus with the London tilers is that they’ll get the job done from start to finish with zero hassle for you.
We can install and apply tiles on both walls and floors, giving you that professional finish you previously only dreamed of. Here’s what the specialist tilers do:
- Install all kinds of tiles, including porcelain, ceramic and natural stone
- Tile both your walls and floors
- Install a tile border
- Apply mosaic tiles
- Tile a splash-back
- Part-tile walls
One appeal of tiled surfaces is their clear, precise lines. There’s a lot more involved than just laying the tiles and then walking away. Grouting is an important element of that perfect finish. Grout effectively seals the joint between two tiles, which means it forms a vital part of our tiling services, and includes:
- Grouting your new tiles
- Removing and replacing old grout that’s seen better days
- Applying grout to both tiled walls and floors
- Repairing any cracks that have appeared in the grout that’s already there
Grout lines are very prone to stains, and once the grime is there it’s not always easy to remove. To keep your grout lines looking good for longer we apply a specially chosen sealant. Fantastic’s London tilers are very effective at:
- Sealing grout and tiles
- Applying a sealant to prevent grout stains
- Re-sealing old grout and tiles
- Applying waterproof sealants
We give precise quotes and carry out our work to the very highest standards, but that’s not all you can expect to enjoy with us:
- You’ll be working with London tilers that are renowned throughout the capital, and known for being honest and transparent in all that they do
- Reliable and trustworthy service providers, for your added peace of mind
- Prices are accurate, clear and upfront
- All the tradesmen are fully qualified and experienced
- We pay special attention to the details, and provide an exceptional customer service
The two most common types of tiles are:
- Ceramic tiles – these are the most affordable type and come in two styles, glazed and unglazed. Unglazed tiles are prone to water damage, so it’s best if they’re not used in the bathroom.
- Porcelain tiles – slightly more expensive but very similar to ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles are more durable and can be used both inside and outside.
Want a little bit more information before you book us? Here’s the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can you work to a budget?
A: Yes we can. Tell us what you can afford and we’ll aim to work within that figure.
Q: How long will it take for you to give me a quote?
A: You should hear back from us within two to five days after the initial consultation.
Q: Do I have to sort out parking arrangements?
A: Yes. When we’re working on location it’ll be your obligation to cover or arrange parking.
Q: What areas do you work in?
A: We cover all areas of London and Greater London.