An Excellent Choice For Renovation And Refurbishment In London
Take the hassle out of your office or home refurbishment in London. Whatever time it is just pick up the phone or go online, and book a service that covers all aspects of your renovation or refurbishment project including tiling, decorating, remodelling, floor installation and a whole lot more. We offer a one stop solution for all your home improvement needs. Well-trained technicians, experienced tradespeople and top notch equipment means we’ll get the job done at a price to match your budget.
Our Refurbishment Services In London Provide A Full Range Of Options
Whether you’re looking forrefurbishment services in Londonwhich can work on the whole of your property or just one room, you won’t go far wrong if you give us a call. Big or small, we can do it all.
- Office Refurbishment
If you’re looking to renovate current premises or are moving onto pastures new we can assist with floor laying, decorating, fitting furniture, upgrading fixtures and fittings and lots more. Our London office refurbishment service works swiftly, expertly and at highly competitive prices.
- Kitchen Refurbishment
If the time’s come to upgrade the heart of your home we’ll provide help from the floor to the ceiling and everywhere in-between. After an initial viewing we’ll give you a price quote that’s all inclusive and detailed for complete transparency.
- Bathroom Refurbishment
Whether it’s a simple shower upgrade or complete renovation we can handle it all, including plumbing and electrical work.
Learn More About Our Home Renovation Services
Our home renovation services are completely transparent, so you can see what’s happening every step of the way. You’ll only get a price quote after we view the job, because we want to be as accurate as possible. We’ll then give you a price that includes carefully laid-out details of all the steps we’ll take, the materials we plan to use and extras that will be included in your personalised refurbishment package. Our property renovation services are tailored to your specific needs because when it comes to renovating there’s no one solution that fits all situations. We can also assist with purchasing materials, or use the ones that you’ve already planned to get for the project.
And don’t forget – we can be your one-stop shop for refurbishment, also assisting with rubbish removal and after builders cleaning. You’ll get great savings when you combine them, as well as quality you can rely on.
There are many occasions that require office refurbishment in London. We can help if you’re looking to update and freshen up your current premises or need to renovate before you move out. Fantastic’s experts can
- Replace your floor coverings
- Repair and replace suspended ceilings
- Replace wall finishings and remove interior partitions
- Upgrade washrooms, bathrooms or toilet facilities
- Modernise meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Decorate your canteen, staff room or rest area
- As well as fit your new office furniture.
Don’t allow yourself to get bogged down with the task – call now and get the help of veteran tradespeople and technicians who’ve been renovating and refurbishing for more than 10 years.
Take full advantage of our property renovation services and you’ll soon be enjoying the following benefits:
- Attention to detail and outstanding service – we have teams of knowledgeable and experienced tradespeople who can take on any project, completing it on time and on budget, to the very highest standard possible.
- There’ll be no misunderstanding because we make everything clear – you’ll be provided with an easy-to-understand and detailed estimate, and be allocated your own personal account manager to ensure continuous support from beginning to end.
- Trustworthiness and high quality – we fully vet all the employees for your peace of mind and are respectful and caring in all that we do. Our company was founded on our commitment to quality and client satisfaction, and this holds true to this day.
Let’s answer some of those frequently asked questions:
Q: How good are you at working to a budget?
A: When a budget limit is set we always aim to keep within it.
Q: What’s the timescale, from viewing to receiving a quote?
A: You can expect to hear from us within two to five days.
Q: Do I need to organise parking?
A: If we’re performing removals as part of your package you will be responsible for arranging the parking.
Q: What areas do you cover?
A: Every area of London and Greater London.